* AIM Away Message Buffer Overflow Exploit
* Exploit by John Bissell A.K.A. HighT1mes
* Vulnerable Software:
* – AIM 5.5.3588
* – AIM 5.5.3590 Beta
* – AIM 5.5.3591
* – AIM 5.5.3595
* and a couple others versions…
* If you want to try other return addressees for other versions of
* AIM then edit the return address.. But the current one embedded
* will work for sure with all the AIM versions listed above.
* I used some of the metasploit shellcode for this exploit with some
* modifications to get this into stealth mode so it is harder to
* detect the attack. Since I’m using metasploit shellcode that means this
* exploit can be used on any NT type OS, like win2k, winnt, winxp across
* any service pack.. I don’t know about SP2 though I haven’t tested
* it yet.
“This was an exploit i discovered based off of another exploit, remaking the account in different case over and over, just far enough but not actually activate even though still fully functional online, including sticking the profile. fun times”.